VLB - Liquids & Slurries
VLB line is offered in 800 mm, 900 mm, 1200 mm and 1500 mm. It is typically used for the straining and filtering of materials in a slurry, waste water processing, for dewatering solids and/or for liquid solid separation. In these machines, the weights can be adjusted to allow the material to remain on the mesh for longer for a more efficient screening. This design approach minimises down-time for cleaning and thereby maximizes productivity.
Models: VLB-800, VLB-900, VLB-1200, VLB-1500
– Convexed bottom which is suitable for reduced capacity
– Higher sieve deck to prevent liquids from splashing
– Ring clamping system or quick-release band clamps
– All contact parts in AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel
– Fixed base with option to mount on wheels
– 1,500 RPM standard off-the-shelf motor
– Screening of particles in liquids
– Dewatering material.
– High efficiency
– Fast waste discharge, leading to greater capacity and lifetime of the mesh
– High reliability due to its solid structure
– Vibrating motor with 2 years warranty.
– Food & Beverages
– Waste & Recycling
– Water Treatment.
Slurry Recycling at 250 micron cut point using a VLB-1200