Rectangular Single Deck
RS line’s rectangular, single deck, single engine multi-frequency sieve specializes in high volume coarse, fine and ultra-fine (25 mm – 20 μm) particle separation for difficult materials that are slurry based, wet, dry, sticky, abrasive or agglomerative. These machines are also applicable to heavy industrial applications for mining, petroleum and aggregates.
Models: RS-1506.1, RS-2010.1, RS-2310.1, RS-2814.1, RS-3514.1, RS 1506.1
The single deck rectangular vibrating sieve is available in different models, for powders and for liquids:
RS 1506.1, RS 2010.1, RS 2310.1, RS 2814.1, RS 3514.1: These models have one vibrating motor for screening powders. They are perfect for screening difficult materials for powder applications requiring screening/separation at large volumes. Their uses cover heavy dry or liquid based industrial applications for chemicals, mining, petroleum, aggregates, fertilizers, recycled/crushed/burnt waste and lighter or more delicate materials such as metal powders.
RS 1506.1: This model has two vibrating motors for screening liquids and has been designed for screening liquids/slurries and dewatering materials (down to 20 μm) in a high dilution state.
– Multifrequency vibration (MFV)
– Solid carbon-steel structure, also available in stainless steel on request
– Fitted with one or two vibrating motors, depending on size
– Up to 500 G of acceleration passed to mesh eliminating clogging and agglomeration
– Available in 100% stainless steel.
– High volume separation of very fine powders at cut points between 10mm and 20 micron
– Used for classification, scalping, safety screening, de-dusting, solid/liquid separation, de-sliming and dewatering
– Also, Classification and scalping of all quarry and mining products.
– Significantly increases capacity of m2 screening area by up to 1,000%
– Extremely high capacity
– Up to 500 G of acceleration passed to the mesh
– Overcomes sticky/humid material and self cleans the mesh
– Can screen materials down to 5 micron
– 99% efficiency in separation
– Breaks agglomerates
– Mesh replacement can be done in 20 minutes..
– Food & Beverages
– Oil, Mining & Minerals
– Pulp & Paper
– Waste & Recycling
– Water Treatment
– Aggregates & Construction.
Screening Biomass at a 2 mm cut point using a RS-1506 single deck (1)
Screening Biomass at a 2 mm cut point using a RS-1506 single deck (2)
Screening Detergent Powder at 2 mm cut point using a RS-1506 single deck
Screening Recycled Catalytic Converters at 3 mm cut point using RS-1506 single deck
Screening Crushed Glass at a 10 mm and a 790 micron cut point using RS-1506 single deck and VP2-900 single deck
Screening Quartz Sand at 100 micron cut point using RS-1506 single deck and CS-065 single deck
Plastic and Sand separation at 600 micron cut point using a RS-1506 single deck
Screening Sand at 606 micron cut point using RS-1506 single deck
Screening a Slurry of Laoline, Mica and Quartz at 30 micron cut point using a RS-2010 single deck
RS-2010 machines used to dewater and separate Ash and reduce content in Coal Fines from 36% to 16%