Ultrasonic No-Staple Stapler
Ultrasonic No-Staple Stapler / Sealer / Welder is a handpiece stapler same as a standard stapler, but without metal staples, tapes or bonds. It is mainl
– Ultrasonic vibration (60,000 cycles per second) welds plastic instantly, safe and easy
– Lightweight compact handpiece is easy to handle which can also fit in the main unit for storage
– No metal staples, tapes or bonds are used in the process
– Plastic material melts instantly at the contact point and weld
– No risk of contamination to content in a package
– Protection circuit prevents damage
– Ultrasonic output starts and stop automatically by holding the object between avils
– Plug in the unit and operates right away as preheat is not necessary
– Tamper-proof welding is possible with option anvil
– Main unit is also lightweight and compact which fits many scenes of applications.
Main applications and usage examples:
– Food packs (OPS, A-PET)
– Sealing for plastic bags (vinyl)
– Chemical fiber clothing, Temporary fixing
– Blister packages & Industrial films
– Temporal tacking for synthetic clothing
– Resin tape (tag, garden tape).
– Standard anvil (YK01)
– Bolt-clamped Langevin type
– Thermostat, blank welding
Effective welding area
– 6 x 3 mm
Power cord length
– 1.5 m
Output cord length
– 0.5 m (Carl cord)
– Tamper proof anvil (YK02)
* easy to proof of unpacking
Tamper proof anvil makes a small seal-spot that shall be make a hole when the fitting pack is opened.
User can easily confirm if the fitting pack has been unpacked after production line.
Stand part (YK01) For fitting check package (YK02)