Ultrasonic Textile Cutting for synthetic fabrics is continuously on the rise even in fields unrelated to the textile industry. Some of them include: disposable items, filtering components, outdoors and medical fabrics.
Ultrasonic cutting and weaving guarantees:
– No fraying and selvage
– No burns on fabrics and emissions of toxic fumes
– No warm up waiting time
– Shorter production times
– Less energy consumption
– No need for thread in seams
– Coupling together two fabrics or one with a film
– Simultaneously punching and sealing
– Cutting and sealing synthetic cloth at the same time.